Crowdbotics is democratizing commoditizing software creation– We're making a world where anyone can build the next SaaS app or marketplace with a drag/drop builder and module marketplace.
We’re looking for a Level 2 Technical Support Engineer with excellent analytical and communication skills. Ideally, you will not only have a strong interest in software development, but also have a desire to work closely with some of our highest stakes customers. A keen interest in data analytics is also desirable, as you will have the opportunity to work with big datasets.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. This position will report to the head of customer success with a dotted line report into the Head of Engineering.
- Troubleshoot platform and app related issues
- Provide solutions and alternative approaches, negotiating with customers the best ways to overcome issues
- Examine code and logs to determine root technical causes and make recommendations
- Use logging and troubleshooting tools to identify performance bottlenecks and perform root-cause analysis
- Bridge between customers and product with defect priorities to be a part of our product’s continuous improvement process
- Preparation of technical documentation and reports
- Proactive monitoring and quality assurance
- Interact with many different people from different countries, backgrounds, and cultures, both internally and with customers
- 2-4 years experience in a highly technical support role, preferably in a software environment with Django or React Native troubleshooting experience
- Tech savviness and creative problem-solving drive to solve complex problems.
- Unafraid of understanding new technologies and stacks and reasoning by analogy.
- Understand the basics of how web and mobile applications work
- Ability to deconstruct problems in smaller pieces.
- Interest in communicating with different cultures (fluency in English)
- Familiarity with database concepts (e.g., PostgreSQL)
- Excellent at problem solving and a talent for identifying creative solutions
- Desire to work closely with our customers to help lead continual improvement in the availability, performance, functionality and security of our platform
- Keen to provide exceptional customer interaction (verbal/written) to our customers
- You hack or build software projects in your spare time
- Experience in Django, React, or React Native
- Experience working with JIRA Service Desk
- Previous experience in a company who offered mobile or web app development services
- You have built an app with the Crowdbotics App Builder (app.crowdbotics.com/app-builder)
Crowdbotics is a new way to build software using modular parts and a visual build tool. We’ve made a bet that the people building products and companies around Crowdbotics represent a new kind of software creator that, if we do our job right, will become the new normal for how people build software in the next decade — with readymade parts, cloud talent, and automated tools that empower everyone to be a maker. We see this as the future, and our customers, investors, and the market do too.To that end, Crowdbotics is creating what we call an “Operating System for Application Development”.What exactly does this mean?Contemporary application development requires the use of multiple tools and processes that are often spread across multiple disconnected systems. The Crowdbotics App Builder seeks to unify all these tools and processes into a single system with 4 key facets:
- No-code engine which enables users to build applications without coding, including a way to create database models visually, import screen layouts and designs from common development tools, and visually link screens to external services.
- Workforce management which enables a user to source talent from a curated menu of Crowdbotics experts who can help take your product over the finish line.
- Process and Project Management: We enable a user to manage all aspects of their agile development process, including tasks, milestones, and deadlines.
- Deployment and post-deployment maintenance which allows the user to one-click deploy their application to various cloud providers (Heroku being the most popular), app stores, and to provision and manage other infrastructure resources seamlessly.
Top 10 reasons to work for Crowdbotics:
- Work with helpful, kind, motivated, and talented people.
- Work remote so you have no commute and are free to travel and move.
- Have flexible work hours so you are there for other people and free to plan the day how you like.
- Everyone works remote, but you don't feel remote. We don't have a head office, so you're not in a satellite office.
- Our open architectures enable customers to leverage the “best-of-breed” technologies for their business and our platform supports and embrace them.
- Talent is global and we will strive to make it accessible to our customers with minimal effort. We are looking for like-minded people who believe in our mission, and share our vision of a world where anyone can build software - at scale.
- Work on a product used by lots of people that care about what you do.
- Our open systems empower our customers to build future-proof businesses on our platform.
- Focused on results, not on long hours, so that you can have a life and don't burn out.
- Open internal processes: know what you're getting into and be assured we're thoughtful and effective.