Our core team works on a wide variety of of problems and features. One day you may be updating model validation in our APIs, the next you may add new features to code generation Lambdas. While everyone on our team works on a variety of projects this role is focused on some of our more challenging CS problems such as code parsing and using machine learning to automatically generate code. You will
- Parse, mutate, and generate code based on input provided by non-technical users.
- Plan and add new features to our APIs and services.
- Integrate with internal and external APIs.
- Identify and implement improvements for the code and software quality.
- Investigate and fix bugs.
- Assist team members with code reviews.
- Communicate effectively with the remote team using real-time and asynchronous communications.
Experience and Qualifications
- BS in Computer Science or demonstrable knowledge of CS concepts through work experience.
- At least 3 years of professional experience writing software.
- Experience with program analysis and program transformation using ASTs.
- Proficiency with git.
- An understanding of REST API integration.
- Knowledge of common APIs such as Github’s is a plus.
- Experience with cloud hosting services such as AWS.
- Experience with Django is a plus.
- Experience with DevOps is a plus.