We're hiring a Customer Success Manager to join our rapidly scaling team! This role will be responsible for the success of our growing customer base across mid-market and enterprise accounts. You’ll own both retention and upsell/cross-sell activities and will work collaboratively with project managers to ensure on-time technical deliverables. Ideal candidates will have a strong background in Client Success or Account Management within SaaS or other technology which encourages a consultative approach to customer management and growth. Bonus points for candidates who have managed accounts within a services model at some point in their career.
Crowdbotics has a library of millions of production-grade software packages to identify the most effective components and workflows for a given project. Crowdbotics then handles infrastructure, implementation, maintenance, operations, monitoring, and security for the life of the project. Your job will be to onboard, manage, and grow your book of business as a Crowdbotics CSM. Your highest priority will be customer happiness and success along their Crowdbotics journey.
- Provide business, technical, and product knowledge and develop and execute effective success plans to drive ideal customer outcomes.
- Work closely with CS Leadership to define and execute best practices for key account management.
- Educate customers on existing and new product features and functionality to contribute to the growth of their projects and business.
- Collaborate with project managers and developers to deliver on-time, successful project outcomes.
- Work closely with Account Executives to onboard customers and identify growth opportunities
- Be the Voice of the Customer - identifying and qualifying the key factors for customer success and then communicating them effectively to the product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams
- Increasing Crowdbotics executive visibility into account management, growth and outcomes.
- Be innovative and make an impact on your customers, on your team, and on the company.
- Proactive and concise
- Comfortable answering technical questions in a PaaS environment
- US based location
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Experience in Project Management" or Program Management
- Experience with large Enterprise Customers in a SaaS revenue model
- Track record of consistently driving successful customer projects and programs.
- Experience working with a technical Customer base and corporate IT projects and processes.
- Proven ability to lead people internally and externally to drive outcomes.
- A highly quantitative approach to understanding, measuring, and forecasting Customer behavior and revenue.
- The ability to work across geographies and cultures.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) or higher
- Intellectual curiosity
Crowdbotics is a new way to build software using modular parts and a visual build tool. We’ve made a bet that the people building products and companies around Crowdbotics represent a new kind of software creator that, if we do our job right, will become the new normal for how people build software in the next decade — with readymade parts, cloud talent, and automated tools that empower everyone to be a maker. We see this as the future, and our customers, investors, and the market do too.To that end, Crowdbotics is creating what we call an “Operating System for Application Development”.What exactly does this mean?Contemporary application development requires the use of multiple tools and processes that are often spread across multiple disconnected systems. The Crowdbotics App Builder seeks to unify all these tools and processes into a single system with 4 key facets:
- No-code engine which enables users to build applications without coding, including a way to create database models visually, import screen layouts and designs from common development tools, and visually link screens to external services.
- Workforce management which enables a user to source talent from a curated menu of Crowdbotics experts who can help take your product over the finish line.
- Process and Project Management: We enable a user to manage all aspects of their agile development process, including tasks, milestones, and deadlines.
- Deployment and post-deployment maintenance which allows the user to one-click deploy their application to various cloud providers (Heroku being the most popular), app stores, and to provision and manage other infrastructure resources seamlessly.
Top 10 reasons to work for Crowdbotics:
- Work with helpful, kind, motivated, and talented people.
- Work remote so you have no commute and are free to travel and move.
- Have flexible work hours so you are there for other people and free to plan the day how you like.
- Everyone works remote, but you don't feel remote. We don't have a head office, so you're not in a satellite office.
- Our open architectures enable customers to leverage the “best-of-breed” technologies for their business and our platform supports and embrace them.
- Talent is global and we will strive to make it accessible to our customers with minimal effort. We are looking for like-minded people who believe in our mission, and share our vision of a world where anyone can build software - at scale.
- Work on a product used by lots of people that care about what you do.
- Our open systems empower our customers to build future-proof businesses on our platform.
- Focused on results, not on long hours, so that you can have a life and don't burn out.
- Open internal processes: know what you're getting into and be assured we're thoughtful and effective.