Crowdbotics is a new way to build software using modular parts and a visual build tool.
As our Vendor Management Specialist you’ll be responsible for financial transactions with our agencies/partnerships which includes receiving, processing, and verifying invoices, tracking and recording purchase orders, and processing payments.
This position will report to the Marketplace Recruiting Operations Manager.
- Evaluate new vendors and agencies
- Handling accounts payable for separate entities and agencies
- Analyzing workflow processes
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing agencies
- Ensuring bills are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to departmental procedures
- Processing due invoices for payments via communication with the HR Manager
- Comparing purchase orders, prices, terms of payment and other charges
- Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices
- Perform data entry associated with accounts payable
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies
- Address and respond to vendor inquiries
- Must have experience working with software developer teams
- Basic data entry skills
- Comfortable with math and calculations
- Good listening and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- 2-3 years experience with accounts payable, finance or general accounting
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Strong analytic abilities
- Comfortable asking difficult questions and negotiating with vendors in the event of overcharging
- comfortable with a startup environment where products/process are in big flux
- You hack or build software projects in your spare time
- Previous experience in a company who offered mobile or web app development services
- You have built an app with the Crowdbotics App Builder (app.crowdbotics.com/app-builder)
Crowdbotics is a new way to build software using modular parts and a visual build tool. We’ve made a bet that the people building products and companies around Crowdbotics represent a new kind of software creator that, if we do our job right, will become the new normal for how people build software in the next decade — with readymade parts, cloud talent, and automated tools that empower everyone to be a maker. We see this as the future, and our customers, investors, and the market do too.To that end, Crowdbotics is creating what we call an “Operating System for Application Development”.What exactly does this mean?Contemporary application development requires the use of multiple tools and processes that are often spread across multiple disconnected systems. The Crowdbotics App Builder seeks to unify all these tools and processes into a single system with 4 key facets:
- No-code engine which enables users to build applications without coding, including a way to create database models visually, import screen layouts and designs from common development tools, and visually link screens to external services.
- Workforce management which enables a user to source talent from a curated menu of Crowdbotics experts who can help take your product over the finish line.
- Process and Project Management: We enable a user to manage all aspects of their agile development process, including tasks, milestones, and deadlines.
- Deployment and post-deployment maintenance which allows the user to one-click deploy their application to various cloud providers (Heroku being the most popular), app stores, and to provision and manage other infrastructure resources seamlessly.
Top 10 reasons to work for Crowdbotics:
- Work with helpful, kind, motivated, and talented people.
- Work remote so you have no commute and are free to travel and move.
- Have flexible work hours so you are there for other people and free to plan the day how you like.
- Everyone works remote, but you don't feel remote. We don't have a head office, so you're not in a satellite office.
- Our open architectures enable customers to leverage the “best-of-breed” technologies for their business and our platform supports and embrace them.
- Talent is global and we will strive to make it accessible to our customers with minimal effort. We are looking for like-minded people who believe in our mission, and share our vision of a world where anyone can build software - at scale.
- Work on a product used by lots of people that care about what you do.
- Our open systems empower our customers to build future-proof businesses on our platform.
- Focused on results, not on long hours, so that you can have a life and don't burn out.
- Open internal processes: know what you're getting into and be assured we're thoughtful and effective.