The Vice President of Customer Success is an experienced Customer Success and Professional Services leader who oversees the growth and day-to-day operations of our Customer Success team. This individual is responsible for applying their strategic vision and using innovative approaches to drive optimized outcomes across critical customer-facing teams at Crowdbotics. Reporting to the CEO, the Vice President of Customer Success plays a key role in owning the customer experience, expanding product utilization, implementing cross-departmental business transformation, and driving increased revenue by taking responsibility for the engagement, success, retention, and growth of Crowdbotics’s customers.
The Vice President of Customer Success needs an action mindset, is excited by the idea of quickly scaling globally, and thrives in a bold, fast-moving, transparent, values-driven leadership team and company while enabling both customer and company success.
- Leading, expanding, and mentoring the Customer Success and Professional Services teams by setting the strategy and prioritizing Objectives and Key Results (OKRs); hiring, training, and developing a world-class team
- Increasing customer lifetime value by optimizing the customer journey; deploying programs to help deliver business value to customers; piloting new measures of customer goal achievement and new use cases; identifying and pursuing customer growth opportunities
- Supporting technical and non technical customers throughout the customer journey with education and support; create a strong feedback loop from customers to internal stakeholders
- Identifying, tracking, and presenting Success metrics for the organization around revenue, retention, growth, NPS, and quarter-on quarter revenue growth on accounts
- Representing the customer voice and promoting a customer-centric mindset across internal department heads and within the wider organization
- Architecting the customer success organization to leverage and scale in support of revenue targets within customer segments - Large Enterprise, Mid-Market, SMB
- Building a global success organization to support customers through onboarding, build timelines, and creating a consistent customer experience
- Partnering closely with our sales team to define our customers’ goals and leverage our products and services to achieve them; create a strong feedback channel for sales and marketing
- A true love for customers
- 10+ years of experience in a Customer Success and/or Professional Services leadership role. Sales experience will also be considered
- Background working with SMB, Mid-Market, and Enterprise customers
- Experience building and managing Customer Success and or Professional Services teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Technical and SaaS experience and an ability to speak to technical customers in their language
- The ability to create and implement a strong strategic vision for the customer experience, professional services, and customer support
- The ability to architect and measure the success of the customer facing team within customer segments and when scaling with growth projections
- A strong customer advocate with the ability and willingness to engage directly with customers as well as be the voice of the customer for internal stakeholders
- A track record of developing and mentoring great talent, and building and motivating high achieving teams
- A data-driven decision maker, with a willingness to experiment and iterate
- Empathy, humility, and listening skills
- Ability to use Crowdbotics
Crowdbotics is a new way to build software using modular parts and a visual build tool. We’ve made a bet that the people building products and companies around Crowdbotics represent a new kind of software creator that, if we do our job right, will become the new normal for how people build software in the next decade — with readymade parts, cloud talent, and automated tools that empower everyone to be a maker. We see this as the future, and our customers, investors, and the market do too.
To that end, Crowdbotics is creating what we call an “Operating System for Application Development”.
What exactly does this mean?
Contemporary application development requires the use of multiple tools and processes that are often spread across multiple disconnected systems. The Crowdbotics App Builder seeks to unify all these tools and processes into a single system with 4 key facets:
- No-code engine which enables users to build applications without coding, including a way to create database models visually, import screen layouts and designs from common development tools, and visually link screens to external services.
- Workforce management which enables a user to source talent from a curated menu of Crowdbotics experts who can help take your product over the finish line.
- Process and Project Management: We enable a user to manage all aspects of their agile development process, including tasks, milestones, and deadlines.
- Deployment and post-deployment maintenance which allows the user to one-click deploy their application to various cloud providers (Heroku being the most popular), app stores, and to provision and manage other infrastructure resources seamlessly.
Top 10 reasons to work for Crowdbotics:
- Work with helpful, kind, motivated, and talented people.
- Work remote so you have no commute and are free to travel and move.
- Have flexible work hours so you are there for other people and free to plan the day how you like.
- Everyone works remote, but you don't feel remote. We don't have a head office, so you're not in a satellite office.
- Our open architectures enable customers to leverage the “best-of-breed” technologies for their business and our platform supports and embrace them.
- Talent is global and we will strive to make it accessible to our customers with minimal effort. We are looking for like-minded people who believe in our mission, and share our vision of a world where anyone can build software - at scale.
- Work on a product used by lots of people that care about what you do.
- Our open systems empower our customers to build future-proof businesses on our platform.
- Focused on results, not on long hours, so that you can have a life and don't burn out.
- Open internal processes: know what you're getting into and be assured we're thoughtful and effective.