We're hiring a Billing Coordinator to join Crowdbotics. Your job will support accurate on-time billing of customers based on hourly work carried out across our marketplace of hundreds of expert software engineers, designers, and product managers.
Additionally, you should proactively look for what processes we can implement and scale successfully for continuous improvements.
Crowdbotics is a remote-first organization headquartered in Berkeley, CA. This position is a full-time, remote role in the U.S. You must have US work authorization.
- Run weekly billing based on hourly work done, and check for discrepancies and errors
- Answer questions that arise regarding billing
- Review case notes to ensure compliance for billing
- Create and analyze reports on an as-needed basis
- Previous experience working on hourly billing for an organization, preferably with revenues in the millions of dollars
- Must be highly reliable, organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Have developed and implemented billing flows, rules and policies
- Unafraid to learn new processes
- Available 9-5 PST
Nice to have:
- Experience with Stripe and Hubspot CRM
- Experience working in a consulting, technology, services or law firm
- Previous experience working at a SaaS or PaaS company, or with mobile or web app development services
- You have built an app with the Crowdbotics App Builder