Contract Position Only
Crowdbotics makes it faster than ever to build complete, scalable apps for business. With Crowdbotics, professionals can turn ideas into real code using a matched library of components and a network of on-call experts.
Crowdbotics references a library of millions of production-grade software packages to identify the most effective components and workflows for a given project. Crowdbotics then handles infrastructure, implementation, maintenance, operations, monitoring, and security for the life of the project.
We're looking for several Technical Product Managers to help coordinate development of our client's applications.
Crowdbotics uses a combination of modular development, machine learning, and a network of expert engineers to help both technical and non-technical teams turn their ideas and specs into working software products.
- 3- 5 years of product management at a small to mid-size software company
- CS or web development background
- Experience with React Native and Django
- Able to prioritize — excellent project management skills
- Ability to experiment and iterate quickly in a fast growth environment
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with wireframing
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills
- Excellent English communication both verbally and written
- Able to understand both customer and their business needs and translate them into requirements.
- Maintain a prioritized roadmap and timeline for product features and user stories
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Facilitate creation and maintenance of proper product documentation, including release notes and feature announcements.
- Ability to work well in a team environment including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations.
- Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Analyze and report on product development performance with JIRA
- Help ensure the product is successful before and after launch.
- Remote work experience
- Experience with React, Bootstrap, Heroku and/or Shopify
- Experience with Hubspot CRM
- You hack or build software projects in your spare time
- Previous experience working with mobile or web app development services
- You have built an app with the Crowdbotics App Builder (app.crowdbotics.com/app-builder)