Crowdbotics is looking for a technical product manager to help coordinate development of our core application.
- Able to understand both customer and business needs and translate them into requirements.
- Maintain a prioritized roadmap and timeline for product features and user stories
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Facilitate creation and maintenance of proper product documentation, including release notes and feature announcements.
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Collaborate with UI/UX Designers to deliver coherent and intuitive interfaces
- Analyze and report on product development performance with JIRA
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community.
- Coordinate beta tests.
- Use database queries to analyze performance indicators, evaluate experiments, etc.
- Help ensure the product is successful before and after launch.
- Orchestrate go-to-market activities with Growth team
- 3- 5 years of product management at a small to mid-size software company
- CS or web development background
- Experience with React Native and Django
- Able to prioritize a shifting backlog of product opportunities — excellent project management skills
- Ability to experiment and iterate quickly in a fast growth environment
- Experience with JIRA
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills
- Remote work experience
- Experience with React, Bootstrap, Heroku and/or Shopify
- Experience with Hubspot CRM
- You hack or build software projects in your spare time
- Previous experience selling mobile or web app development services
- You have built an app with the Crowdbotics App Builder (app.crowdbotics.com/app-builder)