Crowdbotics is looking for a Product Coordinator that will play a critical role in the delivery of software to our clients. The Product Coordinator will support and collaborate with our engineering team, product managers and clients to ensure smooth and timely project execution.
This position reports to the Director of Operations. Crowdbotics is a remote-first organization.
- Work with developers during the planning process to ensure on-time delivery of build plans
- Develop and send build plans to clients
- Proactively communicate progress to clients’ and address their questions, under the supervision of the Director of Operations
- Generally assist moving client products forward (client products range in size and scope and span globally)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, extremely responsible
- Able to work in a fast-paced, environment dealing with multiple team members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about software and technology, even if you don't know how to build it
- Ability to work independently and meet multiple deadlines
- +1 year of product, project, technology or operations experience
- Experience with Hubspot MAS/CRM
- You hack or build software projects in your spare time
- You have built an app with the Crowdbotics App Builder (app.crowdbotics.com/app-builder)