We're hiring a Customer Support Manager to join our rapidly scaling team! Your job will not only be to handle incoming technical support requests but to also proactively look for ways to make our customers happy while understanding what processes we can implement and scale successfully.
Crowdbotics has a library of millions of production-grade software packages to identify the most effective components and workflows for a given project. Crowdbotics then handles infrastructure, implementation, maintenance, operations, monitoring, and security for the life of the project. Your job will be to help escalate and resolve technical issues, reiterate status updates and escalate and resolve billing issues during the customer’s journey. Essentially, helping to keep the customer happy while providing transparency along their project journey.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Being the first line of support for customers via our support platform and live chat
- Classifying, escalating and prioritizing incoming tickets/ requests
- Proactive outreach to existing customers
- Aiding in building out our help docs
- Helping to build and scale our support platform
- Building and owning the support processes
- Proactive and concise
- You love to connect with customers and have a high EQ
- Are comfortable in ambiguous environments
- Have experience in process implementation ideally in a technical start-up environment
- Comfortable answering technical questions in a PaaS environment
- Located in either PST or EST or anywhere in between
- Working from anywhere (We are a 100% remote team)!
- Directly influencing and scaling our first support systems
- Joining a rapidly scaling organization with a list of high powered customers
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k benefits available