Crowdbotics is looking for an account executive who is knowledgeable about app development to identify, qualify, and close new customers. The primary function of this role is to generate a mix of monthly recurring revenue (MRR) and transactional app development services, month-over-month. This role will have quotas related to inbound, outbound, and account growth.
- Inbound - Qualify, develop, and close requests for custom app development projects
- Outbound - Source new sales opportunities for targeted buyer personas and use cases
- Account Growth - Onboard new customers, assure product adoption, upsell and cross sell
Crowdbotics offers a combination of app development services and supported by SaaS app development platform. Crowdbotics Account Executives maintain a book of business and straddle sales, account management, and customer success functions.
A typical sales interaction will involve preparing a detailed quote based on technical considerations of the project and transitioning the project to the Services team for onboarding.
Candidates for this role must have conversational literacy in web development (especially Django/ Python and React Native). Candidates must have a clear understanding of competitive and adjacent solutions for building web and mobile apps including development agencies, freelancer platforms, template marketplaces, and app builder apps, and various web development languages and frameworks.
This position reports to the VP of Growth and will also work closely with the CEO. This position is a remote role with with occasional travel.
- Exceed sales and pipeline quotas
- Understand and address key customer technical objections
- Provide in-depth expertise to support technical use cases for Crowdbotics products and services
- Maintain and document activity within CRM to include all relevant customer data and sales activity
- Prepare sales reports defining growth opportunities and challenges
- Deliver sales presentations to clients in-person, when needed
- Event and conference selling
- Convert qualified free app users into paying customers
- 5+ years of technology-related sales or customer success with a track record of quota attainment (SDR, BDR, AE, CSM, and/or Business Development experience required)
- Comfortable sourcing, appointment setting, and presenting SaaS products
- Able to prioritize a highly diverse pipeline of technical opportunities — excellent project management skills
- Create accurate project cost and timeline estimates based on pre-defined feature sets
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to portray a confident, professional image — this roll will interact with customers, company leadership, project managers, and developers
- Excellent prospecting skills
- Experience with Hubspot MAS/CRM
- You hack or build software projects in your spare time
- A technical background in computer science or engineering
- Previous experience with product management
- Previous experience selling mobile or web app development services
- You have built an app with the Crowdbotics App Builder (app.crowdbotics.com/app-builder)
- OTE: $100,000
- Pay Mix (Base/Variable): 50/50