Crowdbotics is on a mission to democratize the software development process by providing entrepreneurs, product managers, and technical teams with the tools to build applications with zero to minimal coding.Embedded in our DNA are the following beliefs and values:
- open systems empower our customers to build future-proof businesses on our platform
- open architectures enable customers to leverage the “best-of-breed” technologies for their business and our platform should support and embrace them
- machine-generated code is just a means to an end. It needs to coexist with human-written code, and be readable by humans in order to be truly useful.
- customers stay on our platform because of the openness, flexibility, and value that our platform offers, and not because they are locked into our platform through inaccessible code.
- talent is global and we will strive to make it accessible to our customers with minimal effort.We are looking for like-minded people who believe in our mission, and share our vision of a world where anyone can build software - at scale.
Crowdbotics is looking for an Account Executive who is knowledgeable about app development to identify, qualify, and close new customers. The primary function of this role is to generate a mix of monthly recurring revenue (MRR) and transactional app development services, month-over-month. This role will have quotas related to inbound, outbound, and account growth.
- Inbound - Qualify, develop, and close requests for custom app development projects
- Outbound - Source new sales opportunities for targeted buyer personas and use cases
- Account Growth - Onboard new customers, assure product adoption, upsell and cross sell
Crowdbotics offers a combination of app development services and supported by SaaS app development platform. Crowdbotics Account Executives maintain a book of business and straddle sales, account management, and customer success functions.
A typical sales interaction will involve preparing a detailed quote based on technical considerations of the project and transitioning the project to the Services team for onboarding.
Candidates for this role must have conversational literacy in web development (especially Django/ Python and React Native). Candidates must have a clear understanding of competitive and adjacent solutions for building web and mobile apps including development agencies, freelancer platforms, template marketplaces, and app builder apps, and various web development languages and frameworks.
- Exceed sales and pipeline quotas
- Understand and address key customer technical objections
- Provide in-depth expertise to support technical use cases for Crowdbotics products and services
- Maintain and document activity within CRM to include all relevant customer data and sales activity
- Prepare sales reports defining growth opportunities and challenges
- Deliver sales presentations to clients in-person, when needed
- Event and conference selling
- Convert qualified free app users into paying customers
- 5+ years of technology-related sales or customer success with a track record of quota attainment (SDR, BDR, AE, CSM, and/or Business Development experience required)
- Comfortable sourcing, appointment setting, and presenting SaaS products
- Able to prioritize a highly diverse pipeline of technical opportunities — excellent project management skills
- Create accurate project cost and timeline estimates based on pre-defined feature sets
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to portray a confident, professional image — this roll will interact with customers, company leadership, project managers, and developers
- Excellent prospecting skills
- Experience with Hubspot MAS/CRM
- You hack or build software projects in your spare time
- A technical background in computer science or engineering
- Previous experience with product management
- Previous experience selling mobile or web app development services
- You have built an app with the Crowdbotics App Builder (app.crowdbotics.com/app-builder)