Manager, Engineering Professional Services (remote, US only)
Crowdbotics serves dozens of teams building software with its stack of automated building tools. We’re looking for someone to lead professional services delivery for the organization.
You will supervise a team of product managers and engineers to help deliver target results on-time and on-budget using our proprietary framework of components and scaffolders.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Management experience running modern professional services teams in software engineering.
- Career experience working as an individual software engineer.
- Fluency with setting and achieving KPIs for professional services
- Experience reporting progress in customer environments
- Experience working remotely.
- Willing to travel as needed to customer locations.
- Comfort working across time zones with a flexible, remote team
- Willing and able to work PST hours.
- Fluency with modern web or mobile development practices, especially with one or more of Django, Node, React, React Native
- Fluency with CI/CD environments